Postgrade Studies
Something that everyone else ask me is
what am i going to specialize when i will finish the pregrade. And its
something that i never think, because i hate and i love every topics of
odontology in some point of my study. And honestly i am not ready to chose, one
of the reasons its because i think that in the time im going change over and
over again my election, because there are s many areas that i love, but i have
it clear what are the subjects that i hate or dislike, one of them are
Endodontics, because is so boring, you have to put into the tooth one lime
after lime, and everytime you pass a lime you have to increasing numbers, and
you can stay doing that like and hour in the root channel without seen
anything, its super boring, in fact makes me sleepy. The other that I hate it
is Periodontics because before procedure as such you have to fill in
a file with all the measurements of a periodontal probe for each tooth and for
each face! you get so tired and also your patients, and some times it hurts
them. But one I love the most, one of the million of especialities that i like
its pediatric dentistry because i like the kids, and I will like to be
like Patch Adams, and their teeth are so little that it gives me tenderness.
Other especiality that i like its Oral rehabilitation, that its to
return the smile and its function to the people who have lost it, generally the
grandparents I have a weakness for grandparents, I love them. Also i like
Operatory that its reconstruct part of a tooth destroyed by caries or
trauma, because its a meticulus work and requiers a lot of "art" in
some way because you have to follow the anatomy of the tooth. Throught the
years I would like to take a look of surgery, because I think im gonna
love it. As you can see im so confused ahah.
The same happens to me. I love children and old people but I HATE periodontics and endodontics!
ResponderEliminar