My plans for my summer vacations

My plans for my summer vacations

For this post I am going to talk about my plans for my summer vacations. I have many plans, but I think that I can not do everything. First of all im have to tell you that I am going to finish my semester in January, oh my God, everyone will be on vacations, and I will be studying during Christmas eve and new year, it makes me sick. My first plan is going to TCO, a volunteer work, that it will last two weeks. Then i will go to Macchu Picchu or San Pedro de Atacama, with some university friends, but going to San Pedro it so expensive for me, so I think that we will go to Perú. In February, the first week I will go with my family, we don’t know where yet, but my parents want to go to Brazil. In the second week, my school friends and I want to go to Cochamó, it is on the south of Chile, but we have not planed the trip yet. After all thins trips I want to relax myself during the week that I have left before start the year of university.  But the most important problem is that I don’t know how I am gonna get the money for all my plans for this summer. I hope that God send me a box with a lot of money, like a divine gift, but I know that is not going to happen.

Comentarios

  1. wow they are many awesome plans, but are too expensive, maybe you can prove with the lottery haha, good luck in this semester Isi! :´)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Traveling to Machu Picchu is an excellent plan, it is a beautiful place !

    ResponderEliminar
  3. OMG I'm so exiting for the trip to San Pedro de Atacama !!!! <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Who I admire.

My Favorite Food

Postgrade Studies