Gratuitous pictures of yourself



This picture means so much to me. Valentina came to my high school when I was seventeen years old, she was so shy and quiet that we had scared that she has not tongue to speak. One day we made her tell joke, and when she told us the joke, we could not stop laughing, I did not remember what the joke was saying but something that I am sure is that I started crying. From that day Valentina stopped being shy, and she told us jokes every day. She is a person who is always there for you when you need it, she is a very loyal and very affectionate friend. Something I like too much about her is her style, everything is unique, to painting, to make outfits, and best of all, that is being stylish and elegant, is always a very humble person. With my friend we have gone to the beach together, and we have spent the best, because she is a very responsible person, "the mother" of the group of friends, she always search for reconcile when someone of the group is mad; she is unique. This photo is from her birthday where we had a great time and we drank mojitos made by us, we stayed up late eating cake and laughing at anecdotes from the past, because we did not see each other every week, the friendship is still intact.

Comentarios


  1. In the photo I can immediately notice how close you are and how much you love each other. I hope your friendship keeps growing more and more!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. awwn so cute isi, I like very much that, the friendship is invaluable!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Who I admire.

My Favorite Food

Postgrade Studies