FINAL BLOG, ENGLISH ADVENTURE
This semester was a different
experience about english learning because I never in my life had to record
myself talking in a video talking about my personal experiences, I felt like a real
blogger haha. Added to this was the amazing moment when the teacher arrived
with her extrovert personality, with her fabulous outfits, in which I greatly
admired her attitude, she made me feel very comfortable and in confidence in
front of my mistakes. More than English, I learned values, I learned to work
hard, to converse in English with my classmates, to know them a little more,
because sometimes the university plunges you into books but sometimes very
little into values and interpersonal relationships.
Something I loved about this semester in particular, is that I
learned a lot more about grammar and verb tenses by watching videos about
decomposition forms, horror videos, documentaries, compared to other English
courses I've been, in where I have to I read boring topics in a book that smells
like new plastic, for me that smell is the smell of boredom, it reminds me of
how much I hated English at school with a witch teacher. But this semester was
quite the opposite, in fact I do not want it to end, I would like to learn
English in this way to take and pass the TOELF exam that I am so eager to do. For being honest I am very sad :(
I will miss you too my little bread <3
ResponderEliminarI will miss you too, but we are classmates in many subjects haha, was nice read your blogs :´)
ResponderEliminaroh, I'll not miss you. I see you every day!
ResponderEliminar