CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAM.

Hello, today in this new post in blog im going to talk about the changes that i would do to my study program. Its a non dificult topic for me because my career has so many mistakes about organization. Im a dentistry student as i told you in my lasts post, i study in the university of chile, a state university, you will think, oh what a good university, and it is, but at the same time it is very messy. 

But as for my career, it is composed of older and more experienced teachers and molded into a paradigm, but this change of paradigma left them behind, then the student-teacher debate is generated, and as dentists in general are the most obsessive and egocentric of the world, collide with the egos of teachers is a serious thing, so the passing of course depends a lot on your luck, the teacher who qualifies you and how much you resist to frustration.  But as the personality and thought of a teacher is so difficult to change, that the change I would do to fix this big problem that has so many students repeating, is to reduce the burden of stress of the students, so that they can cover all subjects well , and so show what the teacher wants, because it is so much material in such a short time, sometimes very unnecessary things that increases stress, and the student tries hard, studies everything, is busted so that a teacher who does not like them and do not think like you reject, it's a lot I think.

Comentarios

  1. Sometimes the attitudes of teachers is exhausting, hopefully one day they will change their point of view

    ResponderEliminar
  2. so many mistakes, and so many things to improve, but I love dentistry in my university haha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I read this and I remember all the times I've felt so frustrated in the career.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Who I admire.

My Favorite Food

Postgrade Studies