What I really love?
The question is very
difficult because it is hard define between all your likes something that you
really love. But something that I really love is not a thing, or a place. It's
a moment or a situation. And it is when in a fresh afternoon, I'm in
comfortable clothes drawing or painting with my favorites songs playing on the
background, that makes me happy. I think that makes me happy because I am
expressing myself without prejudices of others, and really enjoy the moment, so
much, that you could imagine me as the typical girl of the movies that when
listening to their favorite song makes a performance in her bedroom, but the
difference is that instead of a microphone, I have a brush. And there are
moments I'm very concentrated and when the chorus of the song comes, I jump and
dance to the beat, then I approach the painting and paint while I dance. It is
a gift that develops over time.
Many
people ask me how I do not get bored alone in my room without a television
(because I don´t have one). I just stop to think about the moment of happiness
kept in my mind while I answer "I do not know, it is a gift that develops
over time"
I have seen your pictures and you paint very well! Keep it up. love U
ResponderEliminarI enjoy the silence too, is great have your own place(like your room) to make your creativity flow...
ResponderEliminarcheers!
Wow, the things that you love are great! You don't like the typical things of routine
ResponderEliminar