My Future Job.

My Future Job.

Hello everyone today I am going to talk about my future job. I am Dentistry student, but honestly I don´t see myself in the future working on it for the rest of my lifeI do not see myself in the future working on it for the rest of my life. In fact, quite the opposite, I know, because I am really convinced of that, that my future work will be very dynamic, I would like to have an art workshop for myself. Where I would dedicate myself to creating a clothing line, being a designer, or a complete artist, I would devote all my time to painting, drawing, sewing, embroidering. But not only would I like to focus on fashion, but also do paitings, huge drawings. Where I would dedicate myself to creating a clothing line, being a designer, or a complete artist, I would devote all my time to painting, drawing, sewing, embroidering. But not only would I like to focus on fashion, but also to paint pictures, huge drawings. And for those who will wonder how are you going to live on that? I tell you that he who does what he loves lives. In summary, I would do everything I have not done in life, because life is not meant to be spent with routines.

Comentarios

  1. Wow, I love how you thing about this, the routines kill our soul and spirit, dentistry is a great profession, but drawing, paiting and sewing sounds great too, I would like to see some your drawings or paintings some day!
    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think the same that you. I lean more for the type of art like dancing and not painting, but I know you would be very happy painting all day.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Who I admire.

My Favorite Food

Postgrade Studies