My best concert.
My best
concert.
Hello
people, I'm going to talk about my best concert which was Paramore, yeah I know
but I was in the puberty were I felt sad by anything, but Paramore was my favorite
band, I thought that their music was so energetic and beautiful that I loved
them so much. One day I woke up with the news that Paramore would come to my
country, Chile, I jumped for joy and begged my dad to buy me a ticket so I
could go with my big cousin, who is six years older than, my dad to a concert
of that kind of music was not a good idea and it was not a possibility either. My
dad gave me the ticket and we went with my cousin, it was the best concert I've
ever had in the history of the concerts because it was the first concert I went
"alone", plus it was my favorite band, they did of that very special
day. Admired by vocalist Hayley Williams who sang beautiful, even as she was
jumping and shaking her head all the songs, I vibrated and asked that moment
never end.
so sweet. I choose a puberty band too! The experience of that age were the best.
ResponderEliminar