My Relationship with the English Language.

Hello, in this post I’m going to talk about my relationship with the language. It begins on 2001 when I  went to playground, there I learned some basic words, and I received a medal for my participation, I loved English by then. But in the high school I had a teacher so heavy and angry that I hated going to the English class, if I went I watch my cellphone all the time, and when the teacher called my attention I just ignored her, I didn’t hated English, the thing that I hated was the way the teacher explains us the grammar, always without interaction, it was she and the board, and if you had a wrong answer she only told you that you had a mistake, never teached me the correct way to write. Since that year my level of English began to decline, because I could not learn grammar and verb tenses well.  

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Who I admire.

My Favorite Food

Postgrade Studies