My Blogging Experience:
This semester I take the English III, that the main activity its create a blog, that you have to upload a new post every Friday, with differents topics. The blog was something new for me because I don't know nothing about technology and computers, this experience was like writing and made public my thoughts and moments, like a open Diaries of my life. Sometimes I feel shy to share some thoughts, but later I felt more comfortable and was nice to writing in my blog. Also a learn something new about my classmates that I didn't know. I think this was a excellent experience for learn English, the teacher makes dinamic every class and honestly I loved Fridays because I have a funny class, this blog open my mind with the technology and the English. I had so much fun reading my classmates blogs because they have funny stories and interesting thoughts. Really I will never forget this experience, I think that this year was the only year that I enjoy learning English, in my school was so boring and the teacher was son annoying and angry that makes me hate the language, and the most boring of that is the activities that we did, only listen the teacher, and do homework, that's why the blog was a grateful experience for me.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario