Who I admire.

GERMAN VALENZUELA BASTERRICA

He was a chilean doctor and a dentristy, who founded in 1911 the dental’s school university of chile. He was able to found it after 1909, on 5 February, when German Chancellor Becker appeared calcined, and the main suspect was the doorman because 27 thousand pesos of the safe box were missing. After a few months began to arrive letters with an identical letter of the chancellor, that emerged doubts to the investigators. Then appears Dr. Germán Valenzuela Basterica, with a great impression caused, when doing the first dental tests, because thanks to these it was determined that that body did not belong to the chancellor, but that, as no one ever thought, they belonged to Exequiel Tapia, the doorman they all suspected. Becker has planned everything but he didnt know that the technology of the era would solve the case, he burned the doorman and escaped with the money of the safe box. As the months passed, they found Becker trying to escape to Argentina, and they shot him fos justice. Dr. German V. Basterrica was without doubts a key piece for the case. I like him because he could make justice with his career, and helps Exequiel’s family to found some peace. 

Comentarios

  1. Is so interesting how one dentist could do something like solve a criminal case! Some people think dentist only can help people in a Box, but we can do a lot of things too!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. He is a person worth admiring, I read about him in the blog of Carola as well.

    ResponderEliminar

  3. I remember the first time I heard from him!
    It was in a class of "society and culture" CFG and his history fascinated me!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I've never heard of him, I really liked him!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I like Dr. Valenzuela too! It's a interesting case and he was an exceptional dentist with ideals very different from the dentist of his time!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Food

Postgrade Studies