Subject that I enyojed studying
I enyojed studying a subject called Simulacion, its a subject thar have relation directly with my career. In class we do decay clean, with the turbin, and micromotor, also we do impressions with cast. One of the things that I love a lot, is to restore a tooth with composite resin, with spatulas of different sizes I give shape and molding the tooth, like a sculpture, its really beautiful and awesome. The main contents are Cariology, Oral Rehabilitation, and Periodontics. I like Simulacion because is exigent and perfectionist, and the teachers explain me the why and how do it well for the pacient. And the most that I like of the subject its that I have to work with my hands, I love the manual work, I'm so exigent with myself and sometimes it plays me a bad time because I get retard for the activities. But before all, the bad and the good things of the subject I love my career and I realized that's the thing that I imagine me the rest of my life.
I like simulation too! I hope that we will pass it without problems and we will keep loving subjects of odontology pure!
ResponderEliminarWe both chose simulation! You'll see that we'll pass the subject and we'll be excellent dentists, love you <3
ResponderEliminar