MUSIC
Hi everyone, today I'm going to talk about my favorite music when I was a child. My childhood was influenced by the Argentina’s rock, that sounded in the 90’s, and my dad always put that kind of music in my house, or that's what I remember. The exponent artists or bands of Argetina’s Rock in the 90s were Soda Stereo, Fito Páez, Charly Garcia, Sui Generis, Los Auténticos Decadentes, etc. But my favorite is Fito Páez, because is the one that reminds me that life its very short and although the bad times, and moments of sadness, life is a technicolor butterfly, like the song of Fito, that colors of life and the happy moment are projected in a butterfly. In the 90s the exponents of Argetina’s Rock, were very influenced by drugs and alcohol, but the difference is that Fito Páez overcame his problem with the drugs, and he turned his life in 360 grades, and now he is happy. My dad takes me to his concerts since I was a child, in the beginning I hate that concerts, but now I love it, because now I understand his lyrics, and the most admirable of Fito is his talent to play the piano like a god, the flow, happiness, and learnings that he transmits is unique.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario