Why I choose study dentistry?
When I was
little, I had brackets because I had a salad of teeth. One day I was biting a
pencil, and one of my colored elastics went out together with the wire, and I
think "Oh, No! My mom is gonna kill me, fix this is so expensive". So I got into action and with a plier of my set imitation
jewelry I put the colored elastic in place with the wire, and no one noticed.
That moment I realized that I liked the meticulous and delicate work,
everything that implies creating and delicacy of work. In the school only that
I like was art, chemistry and biology, I thought that was related. Further I love help people
make them happy. Further since I was little I was in groups to help my
classmates, and in campaigns collecting and organizating things for those who
needed it. So those are the reasons why I chose this career.
this is a great election, because you can help a lot of people in very different ways, smiling is one of best things in the world!
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarHi Isidoria, you choose the best program, I study odontology too. We study together. enjoy this program.
ResponderEliminarRegards
You're right it's a very expensive carrer, but it's worth it! <3
ResponderEliminarjaja funny story, be a dentist really need a good precision and if you want to help people, is a good election.
ResponderEliminarHi Isi, Im visiting your post for first time. I laugh a lot with your story about your brackets and your salad of teeth. See you soon!!
ResponderEliminar