My beautiful three pets.
I have three
amazing pets. I have a beautiful male dog, It’s name is Juan Pedro but we
called it Juanpe, I know the name sounds funny, but my little sister chose it.
Juanpe it’s a medium poodle, and it is so cute and quiet, It always searching
for love. My another pet It’s a male cat, It’s name is Kun, like Kun Agüero the
Argentina’s soccer player, my dad chose it. Kun I’ts a big and fat cat, with
tabby fur. And my newest pet It
is a male kitten, I adopted it in the university because someone left they
there when they born, I remember clearly because it was Christmas time, and I
called my mom and my dad telling them the story of the orphaned kittens (because
it was four kittens) and they said that we
should have a meaningful Christmas and so better than adopting an orphan kitten
to give it love. So we adopted a male kitten and called it Pascual. And we
spend the Christmas night all my family and my beautiful three pets.
Wow! beutiful family. How old are your pets?
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarThe names of your pets are very funny, I remember that my dad named a dog that we had "street-fighter" and it was a coward animal.
Aww, you have a very big family and I feel that you have a lot of love too ❤️ And the names of your pets are so cute!
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarOh! Are many dogs! But it's great that they have friends to play!
aw, I would like have many pets like you!! Would you like have a female pets?
ResponderEliminarIsi, I remember when you adopted Pascual, he was very little. The names of your other pets are very funny.
ResponderEliminarIsi, I remember when you adopted Pascual, he was very little. The names of your other pets are very funny.
ResponderEliminarI remember the day he adopted the kitten, Carlos also adopted one.
ResponderEliminar